National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released notification for the recruitment of 73 Office Attendant vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Online from 25.12.2019 to 12.01.2020. Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply are given below
NABARD Recruitment 2019 | 73 Office Attendant Posts Apply Online @ nabard.org
|NABARD Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Office Attendant|
|Total No. of Posts||73|
|Registration Dates||25.12.2019 to 12.01.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of NABARD Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 12.01.2020.
Office Attendant: 73 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 10th std from a recognized Institute for NABARD Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 18 to 30 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.24000/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam and Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of NABARD Recruitment i.e, nabard.org
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 25.12.2019
Closing date for submission of application: 12.01.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here