Nabarangpur District Recruitment 2019: Nabarangpur District invites applications for the posts of Medical Officer, Rehabilitation Worker and other of 48 vacancies on its official website nabarangpur.nic.in. The details of Nabarangpur District Notification 2019 are available at nyus.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 06-01-2020. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
Nabarangpur District job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Medical Officer, Rehabilitation Worker and other job Recruitment Details
|Nabarangpur District Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Medical Officer, Rehabilitation Worker and other|
|Total No. of Posts||48|
|Registration Dates||24-12-2019 to 06-01-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Nabarangpur District Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 06-01-2020.
Medical Officer, Rehabilitation Worker and other: 48 Vacancies
- Pediatrician: 01 Post
- Medical Officer: 08 Posts
- Consultant Medicine: 01 Post
- Ophthalmic Specialist: 01 Post
- ANM: 05 Posts
- Pharmacist: 12 Posts
- MO-Ayush: 03 Posts
- Clinical Psychologist: 01 Post
- Psychiatric Social Worker: 01 Post
- Nurse: 02 Posts
- Case Registry Assistant: 01 Post
- MTS: 01 Post
- STS: 01 Post
- STLS: 02 Posts
- Cold Chain Technician: 01 Post
- Rehabilitation Worker: 06 Posts
- Dental Technician: 01 Post
- Pediatrician: MBBS degree from an institution recognized by Medical Council of India. with MD in pediatrics/Diploma of National Board in child health from any recognized University/institution.
- Medical Officer: MBBS degree from an institution recognized by MCI. Must have valid registration from the OCMR. Candidate having post qualification experience of working in hospital will be referred.
- Consultant Medicine: MBBS degree from an institution recognized by Medical Council of India S/He must have valid registration from odisha council of Medical Registration. Candidate with MD in Medicine/ Post graduate Diploma in Geriatric Medicine from any recognized university institution will be preferred.
- Ophthalmic Specialist: MBBS degree from an institution recognized by Medical council of India. with MD in Ophthalmic.
- ANM: Have passed +2 in any stream under council of Higher Secondary Education. odisha or equivalent and passed Health worker Female (Auxdiary Nurse Midwifery) Training course conducted by the Odisha State Nursing and Midwives Board or passed out from INC (Indian Nursing council) approved institutions either Government or private and having Odisha Nursing & Midwives council Registration.
- Pharmacist: Class 12th pass in any stream under CHSE (Council of Higher secondary Education), Odisha/equivalent and Diploma in Pharmacy from Government Medical College & Hospitals of the State/any other recognized private institutions duly approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and examination conducted by the odisha Pharmacy Board.
- MO-Ayush: The candidate must have a Bachelor degree in Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (B AM 5) I Bachelor in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B HM.s) as the case may be. from a recognized University.
- Clinical Psychologist: Candidates must have post Graduate degree in Psychology or clinical Psychology along with Master of Philosophy in clinical Psychology obtained after completion of a full time course of two years which includes supervised clinical training from any University recognized by the university Grants Commission (UGC) and approved & recognized by the Rehabilitation council of India. Candidates must have Passed Odisha up to M.E standard.
- Pediatrician: up to 65 years as on 01 December 2019.
- Medical Officer: up to 65 years as on 01 December 2019.
- Consultant Medicine: up to 65 years as on 01 December 2019.
- Ophthalmic Specialist: up to 65 years as on 01 December 2019.
- ANM: Above 21 years and below 32 years as on 01 December 2019.
- Pharmacist: Above 21 years and below 32 years as on 01 December 2019.
- MO-Ayush: Above 21 years and below 37 years as on 01 December 2019.
- Clinical Psychologist: up to 45 years as on 01 December 2019.
- Other details see official website https://nabarangpur.nic.in
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Nabarangpur District Recruitment i.e, nabarangpur.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 24-12-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 06-01-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here