Mysore District Court (Mysore District Court) has released Mysore District Court Recruitment Notification-2020 for the post of 79 vacancies for the posts of Typist, Peon & Stenographer. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., districts.ecourts.gov.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Karnataka Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 20-03-2020. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
Mysore District Court Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 79 Typist, Peon & Stenographer Posts
|Mysore District Court Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Typist, Peon & Stenographer|
|Total No. of Posts||79|
|Registration Dates||18-02-2020 to 20-03-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Mysore District Court Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 20-03-2020.
Typist, Peon & Stenographer: 79 Vacancies
- Typist – 24
- Peons – 46
- Stenographer – 09
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed S.S.L.C. or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Mysore District Court Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: Maximum 40 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Maximum Rs. 52650/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Tests/ Viva voce.
Application Fee: General – Rs. 200/- & SC, ST, CAT-1/ OBC (2A/2B/3A & 3B) – Rs. 100/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Mysore District Court Recruitment i.e, districts.ecourts.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 18-02-2020
Closing date for submission of application: 20-03-2020