Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission (MSRLM) has released MSRLM Recruitment Notification-2019 for the post of 42 vacancies for the posts of Consultant. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., umed.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Maharashtra Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 27th December 2019. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
MSRLM Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 42 Consultant Posts
|MSRLM Recruitment Details|
|Total No. of Posts||42|
|Registration Dates||12th December 2019 to 27th December 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of MSRLM Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 27th December 2019.
Consultant: 42 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Postgraduate from a recognized Institute for MSRLM Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Maximum – 40 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.35,000/- per month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam and Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of MSRLM Recruitment i.e, umed.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 12th December 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 27th December 2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here