Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Co. Ltd (MPWZ) has released MPWZ Recruitment Notification-2019 for the post of 113 vacancies for the posts of Trade Apprentice Trainee. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 10th Nov 2019. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
MPWZ Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 113 Trade Apprentice Trainee Posts
|MPWZ Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice Trainee|
|Total No. of Posts||113|
|Category||Madhya Pradesh Jobs|
|Registration Dates||15th Oct 2019 to 10th Nov 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of MPWZ Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 10th Nov 2019.
Trade Apprentice Trainee: 113 Vacancies
- Refer official notification For educational qualification details
Age Limit: 18-25 yeras. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: ₹8557 per month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of MPWZ Recruitment i.e,mpwz.co.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 15th Oct 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 10th Nov 2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here