Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the notification for the posts of Assistant Forest Officer & Forest Ranger having 100 vacancies on its official website mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 19-08-2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, the selection process of MPSC Notification 2019-20 are given below.
MPSC job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Assistant Forest Officer & Forest Ranger job Recruitment Details
|MPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Assistant Forest Officer & Forest Ranger|
|Total No. of Posts||100|
|Registration Dates||03-08-2019 to 19-08-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of MPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 19-08-2019.
Assistant Forest Officer & Forest Ranger: 100 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed a Graduate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized Institute for MPSC Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: As Per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written test and Interview.
- For General Candidates: Rs.524/-
- For Reserved Candidates: Rs.324/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of MPSC Recruitment i.e, mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
- Starting date for submission of application: 03-08-2019
- Closing date for submission of application: 19-08-2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here