Madhya Pradesh High Court (MP High Court) has released MP High Court Recruitment Notification-2019 for the post of 30 vacancies for the posts of Law Clerk. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., mphc.gov.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 22.11.2019. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
MP High Court Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 30 Law Clerk Posts
|MP High Court Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Law Clerk|
|Total No. of Posts||30|
|Category||Madhya Pradesh Jobs|
|Registration Dates||15.11.2019 to 22.11.2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of MP High Court Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 22.11.2019.
Law Clerk: 30 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Bachelor Degree in Law from a recognized Institute for MP High Court Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 18 years and above 30 years as on 22.11.2019. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Online Exam/ Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of MP High Court Recruitment i.e, mphc.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 15.11.2019
Closing date for submission of application: 22.11.2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here