Ministry of Finance Notification 2019 announced for the vacancies of 54 Accountant on its official website finmin.nic.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in nyus.in. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Offline before the last date of the Notification i.e., 30 Days.
Ministry of Finance job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Accountant job Recruitment Details
|Ministry of Finance Recruitment Details|
|Total No. of Posts||54|
|Registration Dates||21-05-2019 to 30 Days|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Ministry of Finance Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 30 Days.
Accountant: 54 Vacancies
- Applicants must hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Age Limit: 56 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.5200-20200+GP Rs.2800
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Ministry of Finance Recruitment i.e, finmin.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 21-05-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 30 Days
Official Notification: Click Here
Offline Application: Click Here