Madras University has released Notification for the posts of Research Fellowship having 41 vacancies on its official website unom.ac.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 17-02-2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of Madras University Notification 2020-20 are given below.
Madras University job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Research Fellowship job Recruitment Details
|Madras University Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Research Fellowship|
|Total No. of Posts||41|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Jobs|
|Registration Dates||05-02-2020 to 17-02-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Madras University Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 17-02-2020.
Research Fellowship: 41 Vacancies
- Tholkappiyar (Chepauk) campus – 27 Posts
- Parithimar Kalaignar (Marina) Campus – 04 Posts
- Maraimalai (Guindy) Campus – 06 Posts
- Sekkizhar (Taramani) Campus – 04 Posts
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Post Graduate with Master Degree or an equivalent from a recognized Institute for Madras University Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: As Per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Rs. 200/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Madras University Recruitment i.e, unom.ac.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 05-02-2020
Closing date for submission of application: 17-02-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here