Karnataka State Police (KSP) has released Notification for the posts of Police Sub Inspector (Civil) having 300 vacancies on its official website ksp.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 06th Nov 2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of KSP Notification 2019-20 are given below.
KSP job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Police Sub Inspector (Civil) job Recruitment Details
|KSP Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Police Sub Inspector (Civil)|
|Total No. of Posts||300|
|Registration Dates||16th Oct 2019 to 06th Nov 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of KSP Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 06th Nov 2019.
Police Sub Inspector (Civil): 300 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Any Degree from a recognized Institute for KSP Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Minimum 21 Years & Maximum 28 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Physical Test.
Application Fee: GM/OBC candidates has Rs.250/- Payment & also SC/ST/CAT – 1 candidates have Rs.100/- for application Fee
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of KSP Recruitment i.e, ksp.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 16th Oct 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 06th Nov 2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here