Kerala State Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KSDPL) has released Notification for the posts of Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Junior Manager, Worker Grade having 52 vacancies on its official website cmdkerala.net. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 30-11-2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of KSDPL Notification 2019-20 are given below.
KSDPL job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Junior Manager, Worker Grade job Recruitment Details
|KSDPL Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Junior Manager, Worker Grade|
|Total No. of Posts||52|
|Registration Dates||06-11-2019 to 30-11-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of KSDPL Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 30-11-2019.
Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Junior Manager, Worker Grade: 52 Vacancies
- Deputy Manager (Projects): 01
- Assistant Manager (P&A): 01
- Junior Manager (Finance): 01
- Worker Grade I (Store): 01
- Worker Grade I: 13
- Worker Grade II: 09
- AC Mechanic Grade II: 02
- Electrician Grade II: 01
- Mechanic Grade II: 01
- Worker Grade III: 16
- Shift Supervisor: 06
- Deputy Manager (Projects): Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from any recognized institute or university. Master of Business Administration (MBA) desirable.
- Assistant Manager (P&A): Post Graduate Degree or MBA in Human Resource/LLB with Labour Law as elective subjects.
- Junior Manager (Finance): Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)/Master of Commerce (M.Com.) degree from any recognized University/Passed in CA intermediate Exam.
- Worker Grade I (Store): Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) with Computer Proficiency.
- Worker Grade I/ II: 10th Passed with ITI certificate in Fitter/Machinist Trade.
- AC Mechanic Grade II: Secondary Passed (10th) with ITI certificate Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Trade.
- Electrician Grade II: Minimum 10th Standard with ITI passed in Electrical trade.
- Shift Supervisor: Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma) from a recognized university/Institute.
Age Limit: As Per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of KSDPL Recruitment i.e, cmdkerala.net
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 06-11-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 30-11-2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here