Karnataka Postal Circle has released Notification for the posts of Postman, Assistant and Junior Accountant having 44 vacancies on its official website karnatakapost.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 12-03-2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of Karnataka Postal Circle Notification 2020-20 are given below.
Karnataka Postal Circle job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Postman, Assistant and Junior Accountant job Recruitment Details
|Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Postman, Assistant and Junior Accountant|
|Total No. of Posts||44|
|Registration Dates||24-02-2020 to 12-03-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Karnataka Postal Circle Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 12-03-2020.
Postman, Assistant and Junior Accountant: 44 Vacancies
- Junior Accountant: 02 Posts
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: 15 Posts
- Postman: 27 Posts
- Junior Accountant: Graduate with Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: Class 10+2 Standard or 12th class pass from a recognized University/Board of School Education.
- Postman: a) Class 12th Standard pass from a recognized Board
b) Knowledge of Local Language Le., KANNADA. The applicant should have studied local language i.e., Kannada at least up to Class 10th standard
c) Applicants should have a valid license of two wheeler or light motor vehicle.
Age Limit: As Per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment i.e, karnatakapost.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 24-02-2020
Closing date for submission of application: 12-03-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here