Karnataka M.Sc Nursing & MPT Admit Card 2019: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released M.Sc Nursing & MPT Admit Card in online mode. Candidates can now download the M.Sc Nursing & MPT Admit Cards 2019 as soon as possible from website cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. Karnataka is conducting M.Sc Nursing & MPT exam on 08 Sep 2019 at various Centers. After conducting the exam, Karnataka M.Sc Nursing & MPT Results will be announced on the official Website @ cetonline.karnataka.gov.in as well as on nyus.in.
Download Karnataka M.Sc Nursing & MPT Admit Card 2019 @ cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
|Name of the Exam||M.Sc Nursing & MPT Exam|
|Name of the Conducting Organization||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|Exam Date||8 Sept 2019|
|Hall Ticket Release Dat||4 Sep 2019|
|Hall Ticket Status||Available Here|
How to Download M.Sc Nursing & MPT Hall Ticket?
The M.Sc Nursing & MPT examination authority of Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released the Admit Card for M.Sc Nursing & MPT. Candidates can follow mentioned steps to download Karnataka M.Sc Nursing & MPT Admit Card.
- Click on the official link i.e., cetonline.karnataka.gov.in or below mentioned link.
- Enter your Details like – Application ID, Login ID, payment reference ID, registration number, qualifying examination hall ticket number, mobile number and date of birth.
- Karnataka M.Sc Nursing & MPT hall ticket/Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Read and check the Admit Card for M.Sc Nursing & MPT thoroughly to avoid any mistakes in the hall ticket.
- If everything is right, candidates can download and take a print of the Admit Card of Karnataka M.Sc Nursing & MPT.