Karnataka High Court (Karnataka HC) has released Karnataka HC Recruitment Notification-2019 for the post of 18 vacancies for the posts of Typist. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Karnataka Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 08-05-2019. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
Karnataka HC Notification 2019 | Apply 18 Typist Posts @ karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
|Karnataka HC Recruitment Details|
|Total No. of Posts||18|
|Registration Dates||09-04-2019 to 08-05-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Karnataka HC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 08-05-2019.
Typist: 18 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Degree in Science & Commerce + Passed Senior Grade Typewriting examination in English and Kannada from a recognized Institute for Karnataka HC Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 18-35 Yrs. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs. 25500- 81000/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: General/ OBC: Rs.250/- & SC/ ST/ Physically Challanged: Rs.100/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Karnataka HC Recruitment i.e, karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 09-04-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 08-05-2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here