Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released Notification for the posts of ANM having 1985 vacancies on its official website jssc.nic.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 04-10-2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of JSSC Notification 2019-20 are given below.
JSSC job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | ANM job Recruitment Details
|JSSC Recruitment Details|
|Total No. of Posts||1985|
|Registration Dates||05-09-2019 to 04-10-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of JSSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 04-10-2019.
ANM: 1985 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 10th Pass with Diploma in ANM from a recognized Institute for JSSC Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 18 Years to 38 Years as on 01 Aug 2019. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs. 5200-20200/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination.
Application Fee: For General/OBC: Rs.1200/- & For SC/ST/PwD: Rs.300/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of JSSC Recruitment i.e, jssc.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 05-09-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 04-10-2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here