Jalgaon District Central Co-operative Bank Limited invites applications for the posts of Clerk of 220 vacancies on its official website jdccbank.com. The details of JDCC Bank Notification 2019 are available at nyus.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 20-08-2019. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
JDCC Bank Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 220 Clerk Posts
Jalgaon District Central Co-operative Bank Limited has released notification for the recruitment of 220 Clerk vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Online from 01-08-2019 to 20-08-2019. Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply are given below
|JDCC Bank Recruitment Details|
|Total No. of Posts||220|
|Registration Dates||01-08-2019 to 20-08-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of JDCC Bank Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 20-08-2019.
Clerk: 220 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Any Graduate from a recognised university. Passed with min. 50% marks MSCIT/ Government approved certificate in Computer Diploma (If the candidate is Computer Graduate then this will be relaxable.) from a recognized Institute for JDCC Bank Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 21 – 30 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs. 450-15-510-20-590-25-690-30-810-35-950-40-1110
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Online Exam and Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.1000 /- for all candidates
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of JDCC Bank Recruitment i.e, jdccbank.com
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 01-08-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 20-08-2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here