JAPIT Notification-2019 has released on its official website japit.jharkhand.gov.in. the last date to submit the application is 24th June 2019. All the Eligible Candidates may Apply Online before the last date and the remaining complete details for the recruitment are given below.
JAPIT Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 48 Manager, Community Organizer Posts
|JAPIT Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Manager, Community Organizer|
|Total No. of Posts||48|
|Registration Dates||03rd June 2019 to 24th June 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of JAPIT Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 24th June 2019.
Manager, Community Organizer: 48 Vacancies
- Manager – Social Development & Infrastructure: 7
- Manager – Skills and Livelihoods: 5
- Manager – Financial Inclusion & Micro Enterprises: 2
- Manager – MIS &ME: 3
- Community Organizer (CO): 31
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Post Graduate Diploma or MBA or Graduate, Master’s Degree/ M.Sc., B.Tech or MCA from a recognized Institute for JAPIT Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: As Per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Manager – Social Development & Infrastructure||Rs.50000-60000/-|
|Manager – Skills and Livelihoods||Rs.50000-60000/-|
|Manager – Financial Inclusion & Micro Enterprises||Rs.50000-60000/-|
|Manager – MIS &ME||Rs.50000-60000/-|
|Community Organizer (CO)||Rs.10000/-|
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test and/or Interview.
Application Fee: Community Organizer Posts: Rs.500/- Remaining Posts: Rs.1100/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of JAPIT Recruitment i.e, japit.jharkhand.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 03rd June 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 24th June 2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here