A lot of vacancies are declared with the release of official notification of ITBP 2019. Currently, the Notification has been Released to select candidates for the post of 121 Constable, GD posts. Let’s have a look at the detailed ITBP Vacancy 2019 for various posts on its Official Website: itbpolice.nic.in and nyus.in. Candidates must check the full details about the notification before applying Online …
ITBP Recruitment 2019 | 121 Constable, GD Posts Apply Online @ itbpolice.nic.in
|ITBP Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Constable, GD|
|Total No. of Posts||121|
|Registration Dates||22th Apr 2019 to 21st Jun 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of ITBP Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 21st Jun 2019.
Constable, GD: 121 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Institute for ITBP Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 18 to 23 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Level-3 Rs.21,700 per month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Documentation, Physical Standard Test (PST) and Detailed Medical Examination.
Application Fee: Gen/ OBC: Rs.100/- & SC/ ST and Females: Nil
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of ITBP Recruitment i.e, itbpolice.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 22th Apr 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 21st Jun 2019
Join our Telegram Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
Join our Youtube Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
|Important Links for ITBP Notification|
|Official Notification:||Click Here|
|Online Application:||Click Here|
|Syllabus/Exam Pattern:||Click Here|
|Admit Card Download:||Click Here|
|Answer Key/Result/Final Selection List||Click Here|