Department of Posts (Indiaposts) has released Notification for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak, Staff Car Driver having 1737 vacancies on its official website indiapost.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 05-07-2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of Indiaposts Notification 2019-20 are given below.
Indiaposts job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Gramin Dak Sevak, Staff Car Driver job Recruitment Details
|Indiaposts Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak, Staff Car Driver|
|Total No. of Posts||1737|
|Registration Dates||06-06-2019 to 05-07-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Indiaposts Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 05-07-2019.
Gramin Dak Sevak, Staff Car Driver: 1737 Vacancies
for Delhi Postal Circle :-
1. Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) – 174
for Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle :-
2. Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) – 757
for Jharkhand Postal Circle :-
3. Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) – 804
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 10th with Basic Computer Training Course from a recognized Institute for Indiaposts Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Between 18 to 40 Years As on 06-06-2019. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Merit List.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Indiaposts Recruitment i.e, indiapost.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 06-06-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 05-07-2019