Indian Navy (Indian Navy) has released Notification for the post of 172 Chargeman. Applications are invited from Eligible Candidates. Candidates can apply through online from 16-04-2019 to 28-04-2019.
|Indian Navy Recruitment Details|
|Total No. of Posts||172|
|Registration Dates||16-04-2019 to 28-04-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Indian Navy Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 28-04-2019.
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Chargeman (Ammn & Expl).||69|
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Diploma in Respective Field from a recognized Institute for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Max. 30 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Pay Level – 6
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam and Interview.
Application Fee: Gen/ OBC: Rs.250/-, SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Nil
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Indian Navy Recruitment i.e, www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
- Starting date for submission of application: 16-04-2019
- Closing date for submission of application: 28-04-2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here