Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard) has released Notification for the posts of Yantrik having 37 vacancies on its official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 22.03.2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of Indian Coast Guard Notification 2020-20 are given below.
Indian Coast Guard job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Yantrik job Recruitment Details
|Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Details|
|Total No. of Posts||37|
|Registration Dates||16.03.2020 to 22.03.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Indian Coast Guard Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 22.03.2020.
Yantrik: 37 Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|Yantrik Technical (Mechanical)||19|
|Yantrik Technical (Electrical)||3|
|Yantrik Technical (Electronics and Telecommunication)||15|
Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years i.e. born between 01 Aug 1998 to 31 Jul 2002. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Indian Coast Guard, you will be placed in Basic pay 29200/- (Pay Level-5). In addition, you will be paid Yantrik pay @ Rs.6200/- plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Physical Fitness Test & Medical Test.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment i.e, joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 16.03.2020
Closing date for submission of application: 22.03.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here