Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released Notification for the posts of Specialist Officer (SO) having 1163 vacancies on its official website ibps.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 26th November 2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of IBPS Notification 2019-20 are given below.
IBPS job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Specialist Officer (SO) job Recruitment Details
IBPS Notification 2019 announced for the vacancies of 1163 Specialist Officer (SO) on its official website ibps.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in nyus.in. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 26th November 2019.
|IBPS Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Specialist Officer (SO)|
|Total No. of Posts||1163|
|Registration Dates||05th November 2019 to 26th November 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of IBPS Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 26th November 2019.
Specialist Officer (SO): 1163 Vacancies
|Agriculture Field Officer||670||44||100||180||67||279|
|I.T. Officer (Scale-I)||Degree (Engg)/ PG (Relevant Discipline)|
|Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)||Degree (Relevant Discipline)|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)||PG (Hindi/ Sanskrit & English)|
|Law Officer (Scale I)||Bachelor Degree (Law (LLB))|
|HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale I)||Any Degree, PG Degree/ Diploma (Relevant Discipline)|
|Marketing Officer (Scale I)||Any Degree with MMS/ MBA/ PGDBA/ PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM (Marketing)|
Age Limit: 20 to 30 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.23700-42020/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Examination / Main Examination / Interview.
Application Fee: General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.600/- & All Other Candidates (ST/SC/PWD) Application Fee is – Rs.100/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of IBPS Recruitment i.e, ibps.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Fee Payment: 06-11-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 26-11-2019
- Date of Downloading Call Letter for Online Preliminary Exam: Dec 2019
- Date of Online Preliminary Exam: 28 & 29-12-2019
- Date of Declaration of Result of Preliminary Exam: Jan 2020
- Date of Downloading Call letter for Online Main Exam: Jan 2020
- Date of Online Main Exam: 25-01-2020
- Date of Declaration of Result of Online Main Exam: Feb 2020
- Date of Download call letters for interview: Feb 2020
- Date of Interview: Feb 2020
- Date of Provisional Allotment: April 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here