Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC Ltd) has released Notification for the posts of Apprentice Trainee having 126 vacancies on its official website hecltd.com. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 26.08.2019 (17.30 Hrs.). Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of HEC Ltd Notification 2019-20 are given below.
|HEC Ltd Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Apprentice Trainee|
|Total No. of Posts||126|
|Registration Dates||10.08.2019 to 26.08.2019 (17.30 Hrs.)|
Before Apply, Read full Details of HEC Ltd Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 26.08.2019 (17.30 Hrs.).
Apprentice Trainee: 126 Vacancies
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|7.||Forger & Heat‐Treater (FHT)||08|
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 8th,10th,ITI from a recognized Institute for HEC Ltd Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 14 to 40 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: No stipend will be paid to Contract Labours. – The trainees will be paid 70% and 80% of Rs.6466.00/‐ per month in 1st and 2nd year respectively
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Merit List & Document Varification.
Application Fee: Rs.750/‐ for (Others, EWS, D.P. and OBC) however no application form fees shall be levied/ charged from SC, ST and PH candidates
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of HEC Ltd Recruitment i.e, hecltd.com
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 10.08.2019
Closing date for submission of application: 26.08.2019 (17.30 Hrs.)
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here