Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released Notification for the posts of Assistant Engineer having 350 vacancies on its official website gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 04.11.2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of GPSC Notification 2019-20 are given below.
GPSC job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Assistant Engineer job Recruitment Details
|GPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Total No. of Posts||350|
|Registration Dates||15.10.2019 to 04.11.2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of GPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 04.11.2019.
Assistant Engineer: 350 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Engineering Degree in Civil or electrical from a recognized Institute for GPSC Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Minimum Age limit: – 20 Years Maximum Age Limit: – 35 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Interview.
Application Fee: Fee for UR & OBC: – Rs.100/- & Fee for SC / ST /: Rs100 / –
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of GPSC Recruitment i.e, gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 15.10.2019
Closing date for submission of application: 04.11.2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here