Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot (Government Medical College) has released Notification for the posts of Anesthesia Technician, Artist Cum Modeller and other having 575 vacancies on its official website bfuhs.ac.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 19th March 2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of Government Medical College Notification 2020-20 are given below.
Government Medical College job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Anesthesia Technician, Artist Cum Modeller and other job Recruitment Details
|Government Medical College Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Anesthesia Technician, Artist Cum Modeller and other|
|Total No. of Posts||575|
|Registration Dates||29th February 2020 to 19th March 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Government Medical College Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 19th March 2020.
Anesthesia Technician, Artist Cum Modeller and other: 575 Vacancies
- 10+2 or equivalent. Diploma in Operation Theatre Asstt. Certificate of Anesthesia Training and one year experience from a recognized institution
- Should possess a degree in Library Science from a recognized university or institution. 4 years degree course in fine arts (applied arts) painting graphics, clay Modeling and sculpture.
Age Limit: 18 to 37 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.10000 – 45000 per month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written/ Test Skill/ Test Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Government Medical College Recruitment i.e, bfuhs.ac.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 29th February 2020
Closing date for submission of application: 19th March 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here