Goa PSC Notification 2019 announced for the vacancies of 30 Assistant Agricultural Officer, Junior Consultants & Other on its official website gpsc.goa.gov.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in nyus.in. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 22-11-2019.
Goa PSC job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Assistant Agricultural Officer, Junior Consultants & Other job Recruitment Details
|Goa PSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Assistant Agricultural Officer, Junior Consultants & Other|
|Total No. of Posts||30|
|Registration Dates||08-11-2019 to 22-11-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Goa PSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 22-11-2019.
Assistant Agricultural Officer, Junior Consultants & Other: 30 Vacancies
Total Posts – 30
- Assistant Professor in Plastic Surgery- 1 Post
- Junior Consultant – 2 Posts
- Agricultural Officer – 2 Posts
- Assistant Agricultural Officer – 15 Posts
- Town Planner- 1 Post
- Drugs Inspector – 4 Posts
- Principal – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor – 4 Posts
- Assistant Professor in Plastic Surgery- Post graduate degree or equivalent in the concerned super-speciality or equivalent. At least one year teaching and/or research experience in a recognized Medical College/Teaching Institution in the subject of super-speciality after obtaining the qualifying degree of Doctorate of Medicine (D.M.)/Master of Chirurgiae (M.Ch.). Junior Consultants- Master’s Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture from an Agricultural University recognised by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research.Two years experience in Agricultural Research/Extension/Development work.
- Junior Consultant – Postgraduate degree, failing which post-graduate diploma, in the speciality concerned. n case of Diploma holders, Work in responsible position connected with the speciality concerned for 2 years after post-graduation Diploma
- Agriculture Officer – Master’s Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture from an Agricultural University recognised by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research. Two years experience in Agricultural Research/Extension/Development work.
- Assistant Agricultural Officer – Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture from an Agricultural University recognised by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research
- Town Planner- Degree in Regional/Town Planning from a recognised University/Institution or equivalent.
- Drugs Inspector – degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicines with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from an University established in India by Law. (ii) Not less than 18 months experience in the manufacture of at least one of the substances specified in schedule C and/or schedule C1 to the Drugs and Cosmetics Rule, 1945
- Principal – Bachelors and Masters Degree in appropriate branch of Fine Art (Applied Art, Painting and Sculpture) or equivalent with First Class or equivalent either in Bachelors or Masters Degree.
- Assistant Professor- Bachelors and Masters Degree in appropriate branch of Fine Art (Applied Art) or equivalent with First Class or equivalent either in Bachelors or Masters Degree
|Name of the Post||Age limit|
|GOA MEDICAL COLLEGE|
|Assistant Professor in Plastic Surgery||45 years|
|DIRECTORATE OF HEALTH SERVICES|
|Junior Consultants||45 years|
|DIRECTORATE OF AGRICULTURE|
|Agriculture Officer||45 years|
|Assistant Agricultural Officer||45 years|
|TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING DEPARTMENT|
|Dy. Town Planner||45 years|
|DIRECTORATE OF FOOD AND DRUGS ADMINISTRATION|
|Drugs Inspector||45 years|
|GOA COLLEGE OF ART|
|Assistant Professor in Fine Art (Applied Art||45 years|
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Goa PSC Recruitment i.e, gpsc.goa.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 08-11-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 22-11-2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here