Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar (GNDU) has released Notification for the posts of Teaching & Non-Teaching having 40 vacancies on its official website gndu.ac.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 16th Mar 2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of GNDU Notification 2020-20 are given below.
GNDU job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Teaching & Non-Teaching job Recruitment Details
|GNDU Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Teaching & Non-Teaching|
|Total No. of Posts||40|
|Registration Dates||26th Feb 2020 to 16th Mar 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of GNDU Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 16th Mar 2020.
Teaching & Non-Teaching: 40 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed M.Sc, B.Sc, BPT, MPT, PhD, GATE, NET, B.P.Ed, 10th, 12th from a recognized Institute for GNDU Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: As Per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.50,000 P.M
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of GNDU Recruitment i.e, gndu.ac.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 26th Feb 2020
Closing date for submission of application: 16th Mar 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here