Directorate of Technical Education, Assam (DTE Assam) has released Notification for the posts of Grade-III and Grade-IV having 105 vacancies on its official website dte.assam.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 20.03.2020. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of DTE Assam Notification 2020-20 are given below.
DTE Assam job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Grade-III and Grade-IV job Recruitment Details
|DTE Assam Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Grade-III and Grade-IV|
|Total No. of Posts||105|
|Registration Dates||29.02.2020 to 20.03.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of DTE Assam Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 20.03.2020.
Grade-III and Grade-IV: 105 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed VIII passed / Passed HSLC or TSLC and having Certificate from ITI/Bachelor Degree in any discipline/Degree in Science from a recognized University or any Examination declared equivalent from a recognized Institute for DTE Assam Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: 18 years and more than 38 years of age on 01.01.2020. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Grade III – PB-2 of Rs. 14000-60500 plus Grade Pay of Rs.7400/- & Grade IV – PB of Rs. 12000- 52000 plus Grade Pay of Rs.3900/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written test/ Computer Proficiency/Practical Test/Document verification.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of DTE Assam Recruitment i.e, dte.assam.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 29.02.2020
Closing date for submission of application: 20.03.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here