Directorate of Panchayat (DP, Goa) has released Notification for the posts of Village Panchayat Secretary, Stenographer, LDC, MTS having 67 vacancies on its official website goa.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 17-03-2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, the selection process of DP, Goa Notification 2019- 19 are given below.
DP, Goa job vacancy Notification 2019- 19 | Village Panchayat Secretary, Stenographer, LDC, MTS job Recruitment Details
|DP, Goa Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Village Panchayat Secretary, Stenographer, LDC, MTS|
|Total No. of Posts||67|
|Registration Dates||04-03-2019 to 17-03-2019|
Last Date for Submission of Application is 17-03-2019.
Village Panchayat Secretary, Stenographer, LDC, MTS: 67 Vacancies
1. Junior Engineer – 10 Posts
2. Village Panchayat Secretary – 26 Posts
3. Gram Sevak – 05 Posts
4. Junior Stenographer – 02 Posts
5. Lower Division Clerk – 18 Posts
6. Multi Tasking Staff – 06 Posts
- 10th / ITI / 12th / Diploma / Engineering Degree / Graduation Degree
- 18 to 45 Years
- Rs. 29,200/- (Post 1), Rs. 21,700/- (Post 2,3), Rs. 25,500/- (Post 4), Rs. 19,900/- (Post 5), Rs. 18,000/- (Post 6) Per month
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of DP, Goa Recruitment i.e, goa.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
- Starting date for submission of application: 04-03-2019
- Closing date for submission of application: 17-03-2019