Directorate of Medical Education, Government Of Assam, India has released notification for the recruitment of 538 Grade III & IV vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Online from 10-07-2019 to 21-07-2019. Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply are given below
DME Assam Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 538 Grade III & IV Posts
|DME Assam Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Grade III & IV|
|Total No. of Posts||538|
|Registration Dates||10-07-2019 to 21-07-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of DME Assam Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 21-07-2019.
Grade III & IV: 538 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 8th, 12th Class, ITI, Graduate, Diploma/Degree or equivalent with Degree in Speech Therapy from a State/Central Govt. from a recognized Institute for DME Assam Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 18-44 as on 01 .01.2019. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
- Grade-III Posts: Rs. 14,000-49,000
- Grade-IV Posts: Rs 12000-37500
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of DME Assam Recruitment i.e, dme.assam.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 10-07-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 21-07-2019