District Health and Family Welfare Society (DHFWS) has released Notification for the posts of Social worker and other having 44 vacancies on its official website nrhmharyana.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 19th Jun 2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of DHFWS Notification 2019-20 are given below.
DHFWS job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Social worker and other job Recruitment Details
|DHFWS Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Social worker and other|
|Total No. of Posts||44|
|Registration Dates||11th Jun 2019 to 19th Jun 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of DHFWS Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 19th Jun 2019.
Social worker and other: 44 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 10th Class, 10 + 2, Degree, PG Degree / Diploma from a recognized Institute for DHFWS Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 18-42 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs. 18,750 / –
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of DHFWS Recruitment i.e, nrhmharyana.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 11th Jun 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 19th Jun 2019
Join our Telegram Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
Join our Youtube Channel for Latest Updates: Click Here
|Important Links for DHFWS Notification|
|Official Notification:||Click Here|
|Online Application:||Click Here|
|Syllabus/Exam Pattern:||Click Here|
|Admit Card Download:||Click Here|
|Answer Key/Result/Final Selection List||Click Here|