Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) has released DFCCIL Recruitment Notification-2020 for the post of 54 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Manager, Junior Manager & Executive. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., dfccil.com and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Central Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 15-03-2020. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 54 Assistant Manager, Junior Manager & Executive Posts
|DFCCIL Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager, Junior Manager & Executive|
|Total No. of Posts||54|
|Registration Dates||15-02-2020 to 15-03-2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of DFCCIL Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 15-03-2020.
Assistant Manager, Junior Manager & Executive: 54 Vacancies
- Pass in final examination of CA/CMA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Full time MBA or MCA or M.Tech (Computer Science) or B.E./ B.Tech/AMIE (Computer Science/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communications) with not less than 60% marks along with certification
- (02) Two years full time MBA/PGDBA/PGDBM in HR/Personnel Management with not less than 60% marks
- (03) Three years full time Bachelor degree in Commerce with not less than 60% marks.
- (03) Three years full time BBA in HR/Personnel Management with not less than 60% marks.
- Full time B.E./B.Tech/AMIE (Computer Science/IT/Electronics/Electronics & Communications) with not less than 60% marks.
- Assistant Manager – 18 to 30
- Manager – 18 to 27
- Executive – 18 to 30
The candidate’s age limit should be as on 01-01-2020 is,
- Assistant Manager – Scale Rs. 60,000-1, 80,000 (IDA Pay Scale) (E-3)
- Junior Manager – Scale Rs. 50,000-1, 60,000 (IDA Pay Scale) (E-2)
- Executive –– Scale Rs. 30,000-1, 20,000 (IDA Pay Scale) (E-0)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of DFCCIL Recruitment i.e, dfccil.com
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 15-02-2020
Closing date for submission of application: 15-03-2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here