Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2019: Chandigarh Administration invites applications for the posts of CHD Clerk, Steno Typist of 404 vacancies on its official website chdrectt2019.in. The details of Chandigarh Administration Notification 2019 are available at nyus.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 21st October 2019. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 404 CHD Clerk, Steno Typist Posts
|Chandigarh Administration Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||CHD Clerk, Steno Typist|
|Total No. of Posts||404|
|Registration Dates||30th September 2019 to 21st October 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Chandigarh Administration Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 21st October 2019.
CHD Clerk, Steno-Typist: 404 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Institute for Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 18-37 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination/Skill Test/ Interview.
Application Fee: For General/OBC: Rs.1000/- & For SC/ST/PwD: Rs.500/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Chandigarh Administration Recruitment i.e, chdrectt2019.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 30th September 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 21st October 2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here