Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has released notification for the recruitment of 199 State Service Exam vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Online from 06th December 2019 to 04th January 2019. Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply are given below
CGPSC Recruitment 2019 | 199 State Service Exam Posts Apply Online @ psc.cg.gov.in
|CGPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||State Service Exam|
|Total No. of Posts||199|
|Registration Dates||06th December 2019 to 04th January 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of CGPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 04th January 2019.
State Service Exam: 199 Vacancies
- State Civil Services – 15 Posts
- State Police Service – 30 Posts
- Chhattisgarh State Finance Service – 11 Posts
- Food Officer/ Asst Director – 1 Posts
- Asst Director/ District Women & Child Development Officer – 1 Posts
- Asst Director – 5 Posts
- Child Development Project Officer – 9 Posts
- Chhattisgarh Subordinate Service – 27 Posts
- Asst Superintended – 19 Posts
- Nayab Tahasildar – 14 Posts
- Exercise Sub Inspector – 12 Posts
- Deputy Register – 1 Posts
- Commercial Tax Inspector – 17 Posts
- Cooperative Inspector/ Cooperative Extension Officer – 30 Posts
- Asst Jail Officer – 7 Posts
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Degree with Relevant Subject from a recognized Institute for CGPSC Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 21 years to 28 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Gen / OBC – 400 /- & SC / ST – 300 /-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of CGPSC Recruitment i.e, psc.cg.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 06th December 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 04th January 2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here