CG Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Chhattisgarh Postal Circle invites applications for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) of 1799 vacancies on its official website indiapost.gov.in. The details of CG Postal Circle Notification 2019 are available at nyus.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 21-11-2019. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
CG Postal Circle job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) job Recruitment Details
|CG Postal Circle Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)|
|Total No. of Posts||1799|
|Registration Dates||15-10-2019 to 21-11-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of CG Postal Circle Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 21-11-2019.
Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS): 1799 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 10th Class Secondary School Examination equivalent from a recognized Institute for CG Postal Circle Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years as on 15/10/2019. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: For Branch Post Master (BPM) Pay Scale Rs. 12000/- to 14500/- & For Assistant Branch Post Master, Dak Sevak (ABPM/Dak Sevak) Pay Scale Rs. 10000/- to 12000/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Merit List.
Application Fee: For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 100/- & No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women/EWS candidates
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of CG Postal Circle Recruitment i.e, indiapost.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
- Registration & Fee Submission Start Date: 15th October 2019
- Registration & Fee Submission End Date: 14th November 2019
- Application online Submission Start Date: 22nd October 2019
- Application online Submission End Date: 21st November 2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here