Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC Thiruvananthapuram) has released Notification for the posts of Project Engineer, Project Assistant & Project Technician having 82 vacancies on its official website cdac.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 31st October 2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Notification 2019-20 are given below.
CDAC Thiruvananthapuram job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Project Engineer, Project Assistant & Project Technician job Recruitment Details
|CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Project Engineer, Project Assistant & Project Technician|
|Total No. of Posts||82|
|Registration Dates||16th October 2019 to 31st October 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 31st October 2019.
Project Engineer, Project Assistant & Project Technician: 82 Vacancies
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|TVPM/ PE : 001)||03|
|TVPM/ PE : 002||02|
|TVPM/PE : 003||08|
|TVPM/PE : 004||01|
|TVPM/PE : 005||01|
|TVPM/PE : 006||02|
|TVPM/PE : 007||02|
|TVPM/PE : 008||04|
|TVPM/PE : 009||01|
|TVPM/PE : 010||01|
|For Trivandrum- TVPM/PE:012 & For Delhi TVPM/PE:012/A||43|
|TVPM/PE : 013||01|
|TVPM/PA : 001||03|
|TVPM/PA : 02||02|
- Project Engineer: M.E /M.Tech in VLSI & Embedded Systems or First class B.E/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Project Assistant: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with at-least 04 (four) years of post qualification work experience.
- Project Technician: Trade Certificate in Mechanical trade with NCVT/ITI with atleast 3 years of post qualification work experience.
Age Limit & Salary Details:
|Name of the Posts||Age Limit (Relaxation as per rules)||Pay Scale|
|TVPM/ PE : 001)||32 years||₹29,150 in the pay range of ₹26,500- 1,35,000 Minimum CTC/ Annual Pay Package shall be ₹4,10,618 appx.|
|TVPM/ PE : 002|
|TVPM/PE : 003|
|TVPM/PE : 004||34 years|
|TVPM/PE : 005|
|TVPM/PE : 006||34 years|
|TVPM/PE : 007||32 years||₹26,500 in the pay range of ₹26,500 – 1,35,000 and maximum 5% of the minimum pay|
Minimum CTC /Annual Pay Package shall be ₹3,76,168
|TVPM/PE : 008||32 years|
|TVPM/PE : 009||31 years|
|TVPM/PE : 010||35 years||₹31,000 in the pay range of ₹31,000-1,35,000 and maximum 5% of the minimum pay extra.|
Minimum CTC/Annual Pay Package shall be ₹4,34,668
|TVPM/PE :011||31 years||₹26,500 in the pay range of ₹26,500 – 1,35,000 and maximum 5% of the minimum pay extra.|
Minimum CTC/ Annual Pay Package shall be ₹3,76,168
|For Trivandrum- TVPM/PE:012 & For Delhi TVPM/PE:012/A||30 years||₹26,500 in the pay range of ₹26,500 – ₹1,35,000 CTC/ Annual Pay Package shall be ₹3,76,168|
For Delhi Location:
₹31,000 in the pay range of ₹31,000 – ₹1,35,000 CTC/ Annual Pay Package shall be ₹4,34,668
|TVPM/PE : 013||30 years||₹26,500 in the pay range of ₹26,500 – 1,35,000 CTC/Annual Pay Package shall be ₹3,76,168|
|TVPM/PA : 001||35 years||₹17,000 in the pay range of ₹17,000 – 64,500 and maximum 5% of the minimum pay|
|TVPM/PA : 02||34 years||₹17,000 in the pay range of ₹17,000 – 64,500|
|TVPM/PT: 001||30 years||₹14,100 in the pay range of ₹12,300- 42,000|
|TVPM/PT: 002||30 years||₹12,300 in the pay range of ₹12,300 – 42,000|
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test/ Interview.
(i) Project Engineer Category Rs.500/ for male candidates and Rs. 250/- for female candidates.
(ii) Project Assistant/ Project Technician Rs.250/- for male candidates and Rs. 100/- for female candidates.
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of CDAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment i.e, cdac.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
- Starting date for submission of application: 16th October 2019
- Closing date for submission of application: 31st October 2019