Central Board of Secondary Education has released notification for the recruitment of 357 Assistant Secretary, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Accountant, Junior Assistant vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Online from 15th Nov 2019 to 16th Dec 2019. Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply are given below
CBSE Recruitment 2019 | 357 Assistant Secretary, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Accountant, Junior Assistant Posts Apply Online @ cbse.nic.in
|CBSE Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Assistant Secretary, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Accountant, Junior Assistant|
|Total No. of Posts||357|
|Registration Dates||15th Nov 2019 to 16th Dec 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of CBSE Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 16th Dec 2019.
Assistant Secretary, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Accountant, Junior Assistant: 357 Vacancies
- Assistant Secretary – 14 Posts
- Assistant Secretary (IT) – 7 Posts
- Analyst (IT) – 14 Posts
- Junior Hindi Translator – 8 Posts
- Senior Assistant – 60 Posts
- Stenographer – 25 Posts
- Accountant – 6 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 204 Posts
- Junior Accountant – 19 Posts
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed B.E./B.Tech (IT)/M.SC. (IT)/MCA/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Graduate/ 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute for CBSE Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Minimum age of 18 years as on last date of closing of application. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: LEVEL 2 OF 7TH CPC (PB-1 OF Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.1900/- OF 6 TH CPC) to LEVEL 11 OF 7TH CPC (PB-3 OF Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs. 6600/- OF 6TH CPC)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on CBT and Skill Test.
Application Fee: For Group- A posts:- Application Fees of Rs. 1500/- for each post & For Group- B & C posts:- Application Fees Rs. 800/- for each post
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of CBSE Recruitment i.e, cbse.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 15th Nov 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 16th Dec 2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here