BPSC Recruitment 2020: Bihar Public service Commission invites applications for the posts of Assistant Prosecution Officer of 553 vacancies on its official website bpsc.bih.nic.in. The details of BPSC Notification 2020 are available at nyus.in also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 21.02.2020. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process, and other details are as follows..
BPSC job vacancy Notification 2020-20 | Assistant Prosecution Officer job Recruitment Details
|BPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Assistant Prosecution Officer|
|Total No. of Posts||553|
|Registration Dates||07.02.2020 to 21.02.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of BPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 21.02.2020.
Assistant Prosecution Officer: 553 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Bachelor’s Degree in law from a recognized Institute for BPSC Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: Minimum 21 Years & Maximum 37 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Go to BPSC official website – bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Click on option – Careers
- Find the correct BPSC notification link and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for BPSC jobs 2020.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
Starting date for submission of application: 07.02.2020
Closing date for submission of application: 21.02.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here