Bureau of Indian Standards has released notification for the recruitment of 50 Technical Assistant & Sr. Technician vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Online from 17th Feb 2020 to 08th Mar 2020. Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply are given below
BIS Recruitment 2020 | 50 Technical Assistant & Sr. Technician Posts Apply Online @ bis.gov.in
|BIS Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant & Sr. Technician|
|Total No. of Posts||50|
|Registration Dates||17th Feb 2020 to 08th Mar 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of BIS Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 08th Mar 2020.
Technical Assistant & Sr. Technician: 50 Vacancies
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Technical Assistant (Laboratory)||30||Level-6|
- Technical Assistant: Aspirants must have qualified in Bachelor’s Degree in Science /Physics /Bio-Technology /Food Technology /Bio-Chemistry /Electronics or Diploma from a recognized university.
- Senior Technician: Must have passed 10th /ITI in relevant trade from a recognized Institute /Board.
Age Limit: Between 18–30 years of age for Technical Assistant (Lab) and between 18-27 years of age for the post of Senior Technician. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Matric or its equivalent.
Application Fee: Gen/ OBC: Rs.500/- & SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Nil
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of BIS Recruitment i.e, bis.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 17th Feb 2020
Closing date for submission of application: 08th Mar 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here