Ministry of Defence, Government of India, Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has released BEL Recruitment Notification-2020 for the post of 150 vacancies for the posts of ITI Trade Apprentice. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., apprenticeship.gov.in and nyus.in. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 16th Mar 2020. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
BEL Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 150 ITI Trade Apprentice Posts
|BEL Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||ITI Trade Apprentice|
|Total No. of Posts||150|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh Jobs|
|Registration Dates||28th Feb 2020 to 16th Mar 2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of BEL Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 16th Mar 2020.
ITI Trade Apprentice: 150 Vacancies
|Refrigeration & Air Cond.||04|
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible.
2. The candidate should have passed the trade related to the recognized industrial training institute under NCVT in less than three years from 31-March-2020
Age Limit: 21 years or less on 31-March-2020. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.7285 per month to Rs.8196 Per month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of BEL Recruitment i.e, apprenticeship.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 28th Feb 2020
Closing date for submission of application: 16th Mar 2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here