Andhra Pradesh State Beverage Corporation Limited (APSBCL) has released Notification for the posts of Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Stores officer having 172 vacancies on its official website apsbcl.aponline.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 10-09-2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of APSBCL Notification 2019-20 are given below.
APSBCL job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Stores officer job Recruitment Details
APSBCL Notification 2019 announced for the vacancies of 172 Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Stores officer on its official website apsbcl.aponline.gov.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in nyus.in. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 10-09-2019.
|APSBCL Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Stores officer|
|Total No. of Posts||172|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Jobs|
|Registration Dates||01-09-2019 to 10-09-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of APSBCL Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 10-09-2019.
Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Stores Officer: 172 Vacancies
|Category||Assistant Accounts Officer|
Assistant Stores officer
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed B.Com 1st class with diploma in Computer from a recognized Institute for APSBCL Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 21 to 40 years as on 01-07-2019. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Merit List, Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.50/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of APSBCL Recruitment i.e, apsbcl.aponline.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
- Starting date for submission of application: 01-09-2019
- Closing date for submission of application: 10-09-2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here