Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB) (AP Police) has released AP Police Recruitment Notification-2019 for the post of 50 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Public Prosecutor. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., slprb.ap.gov.in and nyus.in. This is good news for those who are waiting for Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 31-10-2019. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
AP Police Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 50 Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts
AP Police Notification-2019 has released on its official website slprb.ap.gov.in. the last date to submit the application is 31-10-2019. All the Eligible Candidates may Apply Online before the last date and the remaining complete details for the recruitment are given below.
|AP Police Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Assistant Public Prosecutor|
|Total No. of Posts||50|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Jobs|
|Registration Dates||30-09-2019 to 31-10-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of AP Police Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 31-10-2019.
Assistant Public Prosecutor: 50 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed a Bachelor’s degree in any subject along with a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized Institute for AP Police Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Maximum 42 years as on 1st July 2019. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs.37100-91450 (RPS.2015)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Interview.
- For General/OBC: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PwD: Rs.300/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of AP Police Recruitment i.e, slprb.ap.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further use.
- Starting date for submission of application: 30-09-2019
- Closing date for submission of application: 31-10-2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here