AMD Notification-2019 has released on its official website amd.gov.in. the last date to submit the application is 10.01.2020. All the Eligible Candidates may Apply Online before the last date and the remaining complete details for the recruitment are given below.
AMD Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 78 Scientific Officer, Scientific Assistant, Technician, Stenographer, UDC, Driver Posts
|AMD Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Scientific Officer, Scientific Assistant, Technician, Stenographer, UDC, Driver|
|Total No. of Posts||78|
|Registration Dates||21.12.2019 to 10.01.2020|
Before Apply, Read full Details of AMD Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 10.01.2020.
Scientific Officer, Scientific Assistant, Technician, Stenographer, UDC, Driver: 78 Vacancies
- Scientific Officer C: 02 Posts
- Scientific Assistant B: 15 Posts
- Technician B: 18 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 10 Posts
- Driver: 30 Posts
- Stenographer: 03 Posts
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed SSC/ HSC, Matriculation or equivalent, M.B.B.S, Diploma in Engineering, B Sc. from a recognized Institute for AMD Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: As Per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Test (Written Test), Advanced Test, Trade/ Skill Test, Driving Test Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of AMD Recruitment i.e, amd.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 21.12.2019
Closing date for submission of application: 10.01.2020
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here