Allahabad High Court (Allahabad High Court) has released Notification for the posts of Higher Judicial Service (HJS) Phase III having 61 vacancies on its official website allahabadhighcourt.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 25-08-2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of Allahabad High Court Notification 2019-20 are given below.
|Allahabad High Court Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Higher Judicial Service (HJS) Phase III|
|Total No. of Posts||61|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh Jobs|
|Registration Dates||10-08-2019 to 25-08-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Allahabad High Court Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 25-08-2019.
Higher Judicial Service (HJS) Phase III: 61 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed must be an Advocate of not less than Seven years continuous practice immediately preceding the last date fixed for the submission of application forms from a recognized Institute for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 35 – 48 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: Rs. 51550/- to Rs. 63070/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) at prayagraj (Allahabad).
Application Fee: Gen/ OBC/ – Rs.1000/- SC/ ST EWS and Women. PWD candidates: Rs.750/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Allahabad High Court Recruitment i.e, allahabadhighcourt.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 10-08-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 25-08-2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here